Sunday, July 1, 2012

IMATS LA 2012 & Updates

Hey y'all,

I am sooo Sorry I haven't been updating my blog as much as I should. I have been spending a lot of time on Facebook and Instagram.

This past June I attended my first IMATS! If you are a make up lover you already know this is the largest makeup convention EVER. It is a great place for make up lovers, artists and bloggers to attend. at IMATS you will find AMAZING discounts and learn about New products coming out!

If you follow me on Facebook you seen how excited I was to attend my first IMATS. I have been waiting for a year for this.


I took a GAZILLION photos and video. For more photos I didn't post below please see them on my Facebook page here: amourGoGo on Facebook
You can see my videos here: amourGoGo on Youtube

ENJOY...































No comments:

Post a Comment