EOS: evolution of smooth
While I was at the check out on the corner of my eye I noticed something pink. I turn my head and saw the EOS Strawberry Sorbet sitting on the counter begging me to pick it up.EOS Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm
I have heard amazing things about EOS so I wanted to try it for myself and being pink I couldn't resist to buy it.
When I got home my new Pink Strawberry EOS Lip Balm was the first item I pulled out, I just had to see if it was as great as everyone said it was...
So I tried it on, it was soft and felt good on my lips. It didn't leave me with fire works but I'm sure the more I use it the more Ill love it, so I hope!
What do you think about EOS lip products? Do you love it?
eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.
Things to try:
EOS shave cream



No comments:
Post a Comment